Be the best that you can be!
At Lostock Hall Community Primary School we endeavour to provide our children with life skills that they will use to share their future. We will nurture talents and provide secure foundations for learning. Our inclusive curriculum has a clear purpose to enable a progressive learning journey of knowledge, skills and creativity.
* are focused upon teaching and learning
* are positive and motivated
* have a high self esteem and high expectations
* have respect for each other
* create independent learners and risk takers
* create an inclusive, interesting, enjoyable and extended curriculum
* are performance driven and values led and we always celebrate our achievements
Click here for more information.