Where Children Come First
At Lostock Hall Community Primary School we aim to provide a broad, balanced and stimulating curriculum supported by spiritual, social, moral, physical and creative elements in an ordered, caring and happy environment.
* are focused upon teaching and learning
* are positive and motivated
* have a high self esteem and high expectations
* have respect for each other
* create independent learners and risk takers
* create an inclusive, interesting, enjoyable and extended curriculum
* are performance driven and values led and we always celebrate our achievements
Click here for more information.